Golden Lovers (Kota Ibushi & Kenny Omega) vs Will Ospreay & Tomohiro - NJPW Road To Destruction 2018 - Day 2 07/09


Will Ospreay can get a lot of grief (a lot of me) and deservedly so at times, but put him in a tag setting and he can set the world a lite. Give me more Bily The Tag Guy please! I do like what he did in the Swords of Essex from what I seen but he has grown since then and for the better. Of course, I thought Ospreay was the star of the match but the rest were great as well. The match went at a great pace, there was hardly any downtime and using the constant changing of who was in the ring very effectively, allowing great single and tag interactions. Short doses of greatness and moving on and it left me wanting more and more, especially as far as Ospreay and Ibushi are concerned. With Ospreay not being quiet about wanting to be a heavyweight, I guess this is New Japan testing the waters. ****

Comments