Momo Watanabe vs. Arisa Hoshiki - Stardom Gold May 2019

*As of right now, this is the only match uploaded to Stardom World. I might add to this once they are all up there, or I might not. Depends on if I remember or not.

After slogging through 20-minute matches in the BOSJ, it's a breath of fresh air seeing this go 12:57 and it being a great match. So compact and easy to watch. The match was really simple, Momo, my current favourite for "Best In The World", dominates and Arisa makes a comeback and finish. Momo does an excellent job controlling the match with her forceful kicks, proving that they aren't "fake" like Arisa said when she made her return, and some great suplexes. In turn. Arisa did a wonderful job of selling the offence and made a mint comeback. Her Brazilian kick is a thing of beauty. Great match. ****1/4

Also, Tam begrudgingly smiling with Arisa after the match was touching although I don't think it was intentional. Tam might have corpsed lol.

Comments