Who's Your Hero? It's WALTER, obviously.

Kassius Ohno vs WALTER - EVOLVE 136 21/09/2019

As soon as I heard that this match was taking place, I knew that I had to see it. It's Hero vs WALTER in a non-WWE environment. This had so much potential. Unfortunately, it took a few days but I got there eventually. Hero..(I suppose I should call him Ohno. Boo) was truly fantastic from start to finish. I loved the brutal (sadistic at times) hand work he inflicted. Starting off with some minor joint manipulation, then escalating that further when WALTER hit his hand onto the post. Ohno totally proved why he was one of the best technical wrestler of the 21 century, even now given his elbow heavy style. WALTER in turn was great fighting against Ohno, using his size to gain space and bringing some heavy strikes to the mix. All while he kept on selling the hand. Great match. Also, the EVOLVE crowd doing the "WALTER" chants in tune to "GOLDBERG" chants was funny. Is that a new thing? ****1/4

-


Comments